29/07/2019 - 02/08/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this hands-on course, you’ll learn the core knowledge to enable you to perform an initial Oracle Sales Cloud implementation. The course covers mandatory tasks and then explores common administration and configuration tasks. When possible, it identifies common mistakes so that you are positioned for future success.
- Perform the tasks required for an initial implementation of Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Use the security console to manage security roles.
- Manage users, profile options, lookups, calendars, currencies, geographies, classification categories, business units, users, catalogs, leads, opportunities, assessments, and forecasting.
- Configure Search.
- Administer Oracle Social Network.
- Manage territories and territory rules.
- Describe extending, migrating, and integrating strategies.