04/11/2019 - 08/11/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Oracle Database 12c R2: Clusterware & RAC Admin Accelerated training covers 8 days worth of content in only 5 days. It starts with the Oracle Database 12c R2: Clusterware Administration course (4 days) and then covers the Oracle Database 12c R2: RAC Administration architecture (4 days); learn how these products work together.
- Describe available cluster configuration options.
- Install Standalone Flex clusters.
- Add and remove nodes from a cluster in addition to upgrading and patching existing Grid Homes.
- Manage and administer both Traditional Clusters and Policy-Managed Clusters.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Oracle Clusterware.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Configure Oracle RAC Reader Nodes.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Explain the benefits of Local Temporary tablespaces.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including.
- Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitenant RAC databases.
- Gain an understating of Oracle Database In-Memory in RAC.