11/11/2019 - 15/11/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you’ll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create custom packages for applications.
- Write Dynamic SQL code for applications.