13/03/2019 - 15/03/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In the Oracle Database 12c R2: Advanced PL/SQL course, students learn how to use the advanced features of PL/SQL in order to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and integrate with the other applications in the most efficient manner. They learn to write powerful PL/SQL programs using external C/Java routines, fine-grained access packages, cursors, extended interfaces and collections.
- Apply PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Work with JSON data in the database.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.