06/05/2019 - 10/05/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Oracle BPM 12c: Advanced Implementation Ed 1 training teaches you how to create more complex process models to meet your business needs through using different types of events, including message, signal and timer events. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to manage synchronous and asynchronous communication between processes and subprocesses, peer processes and other services.
- Write scripts using XPath, XSLT and Groovy.
- Use the debugger to follow the route of a token through the process.
- Understand exception handling, including the use of event subprocesses and skip and back actions.
- Customize the UI with or without ADF.
- Use the human workflow and BPM APIs and advanced web form rules.