04/11/2019 - 08/11/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In the Oracle Big Data Fundamentals course, you learn about big data, the technologies used in processing big data and Oracle’s solution to handle big data. You also learn to use Oracle Big Data Appliance to process big data, and obtain a hands-on experience in using Oracle Big Data Lite VM. You identify how to acquire the raw data from a variety of sources, and learn to use HDFS and Oracle NoSQL Database to store the data. You learn about data integration options available in Oracle Big Data. These include Oracle Big Data Connectors to move data to and from Oracle Database, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data which provide integration and synchronization capabilities for data unification of relational and Hadoop data, and Oracle Big Data SQL, which enables dynamic, integrated access for all of your data big data, whether it is stored in HDFS, NoSQL, or Oracle Database. Finally, you learn how to analyze your big data using Oracle Big Data SQL, Oracle Advance Analytics, and Oracle Big Data Spatial and Graph.
- Define Big Data.
- Describe Oracle’s Integrated Big Data Solution and its components.
- Define Cloudera’s distribution of Hadoop and its core components and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Use the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Acquire big data using the Command Line Interface, Flume, and Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Process big data using MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Oracle XQuery for Hadoop, Solr, and Spark.
- Integrate big data and warehouse data using Sqoop, Oracle Big Data Connectors, Copy to Hadoop, Oracle Data Integrator, and Oracle GoldenGate for big data, and Oracle Big Data SQL.
- Analyze big data using Oracle Big Data SQL, Oracle Big Data Spatial and Graph, and Oracle Advanced Analytics technologies.
- Use and manage Oracle Big Data Appliance.
- Identify the key features and benefits of Oracle Big Data Cloud Service.
- Identify the key features and benefits of Oracle Big Data Cloud Service – Compute Edition.