10/06/2019 - 14/06/2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
No hands on lab environment for the TOD course format
This Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials training teaches you how to install, configure and implement a real life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2 PS3(220.127.116.11). Work with expert Oracle University instructors to install, troubleshoot, diagnose and more.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 11g R2 PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions.
- Configure detached credential collector [DCC]
- Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting OAM 11g R2 PS3.
- Set up secure communication between WebGates and OAM Server.