07/10/2019 - 11/10/2019 at 12:00 am
The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7. The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Java Message Service API (JMS), Bean Validation, Batch API, Timer services, and Java EE Concurrency.
Target Audience:Java Developers who want to learn how to utilize the full power of Java EE 7
Learn how to:
- Use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs.
- Create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology.
- Provide Timer, Concurrency and Batch services.
- Create SOAP and REST WebServices.
- Develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, JavaServer Faces.
- Assemble and deploy Java applications to a JEE Application Server.